Wednesday, May 18, 2011

sleep is for the week


apologies for the lack of visual enthusiasm
I was pissing myself off via paint for three hours before I sat down to draw
I don't know what it is but irl tragedy charms the shit out of me
I've been trying to balance laziness paint and enjoying the weather while it's here
it shouldn't be as hard as it is. no matter what I'm doing I feel like I should be doing something else.
but I guess that's what happens when you set a self directed deadline, your hobby becomes less enjoyable when you don't give yourself the option of apathy
it's a taste of real life i guess
anyways after last weekend I have about eight dollars in the bank so I doubt I'll do much else with my time
one of these days I'm going to consider growing up instead of pretending to

No comments:

Post a Comment