Monday, May 23, 2011

back before the gloss was taken off


fuck I still need a scanner
I haven't been posting or writing or drawing as much as usual because I've been trying to fucking finish some 42”x22” board which I referred to last post
it's just been pissing myself off in shifts pretty much over the last week when I get the time to.
I'll be happy with the end result but I can't say it'll have been worth the time and grief and wishing I was working on something else
It's discipline and I'm okay with that because that's what adults do. Nothing worth feeling any sense of pride over is achieved easily. Unfortunately
it's just "winging" something that could potentially look like shit and require a second go when you really have spent enough time already, nerve racking.
Anyways, one or two more hours and it's done. hopefully no more fuck ups and/or setbacks
I want to do something else

No comments:

Post a Comment