Saturday, December 11, 2010

SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE

so after a long wait I have a computer, and loaner camera in working order. couldn't be more stoked. unless the camera wasn't a loaner. Regardless I'm stoked. I'll slowly be uploading pictures of things I've been working on after the retarded busy of the holiday season is over. I spent my friday night this week making this for my sister's birthday, seeing as it's her party tonight.

I also just finished re-appropriating a children's book for her and her boyfriend as a housewarming gift since I never got them one. maybe I'll post it if I ever scan it. until Christmas is over I don't see doing much creatively that isn't a gift, but that's cool too 'cause apparently people want that stuff.
now I'm going to wrap some christmas things and shower and prepare for a costume party for which I have no costume.

1 comment: