Wednesday, November 24, 2010

let me get this straigh====

my shitty computer, brain and warmth have been out of commission for the past/next few days.
for the most part kanye and this have been on my mind which i have got no complaints about

london's like a cross between kid cudi and dev hynes and i mean that in the best way possible.
hiphop's just been consistently not shitty lately

boner !!

I drew a picture and wrote a letter to a friend yesterday to occupy myself because I am useless without the internet. basic browsing on my ipod is not cutting it. but it'll keep me busy with more productive things anyway. I'm working a 6 day week but that is just as well because i accidentally spent wastemoney again. oops~
I am excited for christmas even though that means fucking brokemas. if not for christmas and new years i'd kill myself every fall and then again in winter. I have a temp camera now but as I said earlier, no computer. so i'll have to make any use of it sometime later i guess.
I'll get at you later internet. I guess i'll go draw or poop or whatever else I do when I'm not sitting in front of a screen

No comments:

Post a Comment