Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a cat without pajamas is scarcely a cat


I think pretty soon i need to switch from shitty dollar store acrylics to real acrylics.
yup, that's all i have on my mind right now. I still haven't left the house much.
except to go to the castle and get drunk
ha.
other than that I've been pushing more filler for I don't know what reason. I never spend too much time or effort on any one thing and i can't tell if it's to make up for lost time or just a result of no attention span and/or patience. once I drop enough garbage I'll work my way into it slowly but surely.
Despite having my least favorite album title maybe ever, my beautiful dark twisted fantasy has been stuck in my head a loooot and will be for I hope a while. it was worth the wait.

gobblegobble:

GobbleGobble - Lawn Knives from Ryan Green on Vimeo.

which has been on my radar for a while, had a scheduled show in victoria this month which got cut from their tour, unless I just imagined it on their itinerary. And that blows because I would've gotten out of the house and enjoyed myself and also I haven't been to a show in town for well over a year. suck.

I've got nothing else to poop today. enjoy the shitty weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment