Monday, November 8, 2010

it's pitch black at 5:30 now

and I still have nothing new to show you.
I may be borrowing a camera soon, which is sweet because I'm stockpilin' multiple weekly drawings and paints and putting them on a blog that no one reads will make me feel like I'm doing something with them. I've been watching movies too.


I recommend this movie to almost no one but I thought it was sweet.
It'll make you feel a lot of things and most of them aren't good and it is ridiculously graphic. most would say too graphic, you'll feel very awkward at times and you're weird if you don't.
and I also watched the movie about joaquin phoenix going crazy and doing "coke" off of "hookers" and getting his face "pooped" on in his "sleep". the quotations mean i loved it
Also today I learned via a couple interviews that neckface is retarded. bummer, I can't help but feel kind of stupid for being surprised though:
I had no reason to post today

No comments:

Post a Comment