Tuesday, November 2, 2010

call it what you wanna call it


so despite having nothing to show for it here I've been fairly productive since my last post. And by that I mean completed one painting and made a large stupid picture for my wall. But did a little of something everyday which is about a 90% productivity increase. hermitted the fuck and remembered how few reachable friends I have which is more evident when days are short and weather is garbage. Halloween was so-so but considering I didn't make any plans that's alright. I may have to actually act on getting employed somewhere new since my hours are cut and I've been craving dollars lately. Tuesdays are absolutely useless to have off, but I badly do not want to downgrade or have my life and energy owned by work sooo I'm probably just going to lazily keep my eyes open.
I guess I have nothing else to write about since I've been doing nothing so I'll post a video that's more engaging than my dumb thoughts. I've never been too big into performance art but execution and results are just sweet as hell.

MADE: Typographic Ballet featuring Ebon Heath & Talib Kweli from hypebeast.tv on Vimeo.

ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment