Friday, October 7, 2011

the new blogspot interface informed me of my blog's 4,000th view today
considering how long I've been posting that's pretty unimpressive, but more detailed stats inform me that I have more than four readers which both surprises me and I guess really doesn't matter because it's all crap.
anyways here's the stuff I would've posted regardless and most of you have probably seen anyway
again without much comment. I can't take full credit for any of them because I just noticed they're all quotes. That's embarrassing. guess them all and I'll draw you whatever you like

















happy thanksgiving pilgrims

1 comment:

  1. 1- It's A Metaphor, Fool! from my favorite say anything album
    2- Kanye West
    3- the movie Last Night

    I did have to research the last two, do I still merit a request? If so, could you draw me a picture of some really big, disembodied but heavy hands laded with rings, crouched by a glitzy vanity table with a framed picture of whateveryou'dlike hung on the wall alongside?

    ReplyDelete