Monday, July 25, 2011

I am going to be a dick and ctrl v my tumblr post


SUMMER'//TAPE by worldsgreatestbreed

HAY guys, I got bored and made a summer mixtape for you(me). Download it and think of me when ur getting drunk or taking the bus or whatever it is you do when you listen to music. It is fun and uptempo with like 20% mellowz. regular rotation stuff that makes me think of summer.
single track audio available through player, and I got lazy trying to find a filehosting site for the individual tracks so you can get it from mediafire in three different parts.

TRACKS:

1. Lil Wayne - Sorry 4 the Wait
2. Battles - Ice Cream (ft. Matias Aguayo)
3. VΛNILLΛ - Good Times
4. The XX - You've Got the Love (Theophilus London rmx)
5. Cults - Oh My God
6. Gnarlo - King of Assmilk Flowers (Tyler, the Creater vs. NMH)
7. Museum of Bellas Artes - Watch the Glow
8. Nicki Minaj - Superbass
9. Coma Cinema - Only (GOBBLEGOBBLE rmx)
10. Bad Lamps - Never Know the Difference
11. Grizz Le Beast - Rock It Out (UNK vs. Phunk-a-Delic)
12. Theophilus London - Why Even Try (RAC rmx)
13. Pony Pony Run Run - Walking On A Line (Lifelike rmx)
14. VΛNILLΛ - Feel Like I Do
15. Tyler, the Creator - Analog (ft. Hodgy Beats)
16. Star Slinger - Mornin'
17. Young Hank - Popcut
18. Madeon - Pop Culture
19. Bloc Party - I Still Remember (SebastiAn rmx)
20. M83 - Midnight City
21. Grizz Le Beast - Why You A Hoe (Ebony Eyez vs. Supermode)
22. Kanye West & Jay Z - Otis (ft. Otis Redding)
23. VΛNILLΛ - The People
24. YOUTH LAGOON - July

ALSO I should mention that this mixtape is for promotional purposes solely, and I do not claim ownership to the rights of any of the above aside from the album art. Seeing as I've only gotten permission from one of the artists officially, If you do own the rights to any of the music I have hosted here, fill me in and I will gladly accommodate any and all requests to remove said media.
Now go pretend it's sunny outside errbudy

No comments:

Post a Comment