Sunday, April 17, 2011

lazy sentiment


sooo it's been a while
and by a while, I mean like, a week or somethin.
It's been eventful, I had a house guest for 10 days and aside from getting shit sick it was a good time. I spent too much money but it was worth it.
partyfest was dope and the following weekend equally so
it's always weird getting used to the same old routine after actually enjoying myself, but next weekend is four days long so I'm not too concerned about it.
I'm amped to be getting back to work(art) though
if you haven't seen already I submitted another tee to threadless. I'm not expecting much from this one but you can vote anyway if you want to. I'll probably keep doing this until somebody likes one. Aint nothin' wrong with practice.
and now if you'll excuse me I'm going to have some brews before I start the week again
enjoy yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment