Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's kill or be killed


these narratives can't commit me to a consistent role
it's rare, but at times like this and Christmas I notice how little it is I actually care about anyone. Well, I notice it, but I rarely acknowledge it as anything of a problem.
edit:: I just wrote a REALLY long and introspective couple paragraphs on the state of mind I've thrown myself into in the last year. And then I remembered that If I wanted people to know what I was thinking there would be no point in making art, and far less motivation.
in short : I've been pissed on and I deal with it differently than most people and I'd like to think moreso that I'm misunderstood than a blatant and selfish asshole.
I hope you can learn to appreciate my candor, distasteful behavior and needless vulgarity. It's never personal, and you'll probably be more comfortable feeling bad for me than being offended by any of it. Now everyone can sleep at night

No comments:

Post a Comment