Thursday, March 31, 2011

Gretchen, stop trying to make wretch happen.


see, now I feel fucking weird posting in two places.
anyways, what do you do when every immediately perceivable choice ends at a loss?
things are just never black and white.
I'm tired of realizing that my friends aren't who they once were, or who I'd like them to be. Incredibly selfish I guess, but you'd know what I'm talking about if you knew what I was talking about. that's the most I'm going to elaborate.
no offense, reader. this probably isn't about you
I've just lost the concept of moral ground and it's pissing me off
I don't know if I've just been pleasing myself saying I've been living with more integrity than everyone else. or maybe in some ironic twist everything I feel now is some kind of fucked up complex I picked up as a result of feeling weak. I guess i'll find out if I never change
living like an idiot is always easier

No comments:

Post a Comment