Friday, February 25, 2011

proverbial gold miner




first half hour of quality alone time in I don't even remember. i have a hard time adjusting to company, but it's usually worth having. as tempted as I am to spend the evening writing and drawing about the usual and new rues to battle a week long hangover I won't.
habit tells me I'm the subject of a mile-long tablecloth trick but habit is filthy. I value the past for all the right reasons and that makes me a good person. Not a nice person, a good person. humanity's congenital personal confusion tells us we need a partner to pursue the light at the end of the tunnel with. when you both realize it's a trashfire against a black wall you're going to want someone to blame for the long walk. It's not that I don't understand, it's that I do. I hope one day I'll meet someone I can relate to. Or just someone who can open up my head and take a life changing shit inside of it without all the small talk. likely

But it's the weekend. And despite the cold, the sun is pretending it's a nice day. So I'm going to smile and get drunk tonight and have my own brand of a good time while you chill with the billions sitting discontent on No-name swearing that copyright is just a triviality. tastes like shit to me.
sweepstakes

No comments:

Post a Comment