Friday, September 10, 2010

ggggget better

whether or not this interests anybody I'm posting it so I can watch it again later.

if you're not aware of who ralph bakshi is and/or care click

speech applies to almost any kind of work.
Hells inspiring to know someone that influential got to where he is just by bothering to care. People are so quick to bitch that their dreams aren't at their fingertips, when for real they aren't all that far off. You can have all the best ideas in the world but they don't mean a shit if you don't attempt to make them a reality. People won't be amazed by an idea alone. yourself included. Do work, and present it. even if it's garbage you learn from it. In the time I've spent thinking about what I want to do and/or what I need to buy to accomplish it, I could have done.. something. at all.
life in general caters to apathy and it's hard to break free and give a shit. It's hard to get yourself to put hours of labor into something you're not even sure will turn out, but what if it does?

No comments:

Post a Comment